HAVE YOU EVER
Have you ever felt love with your fingertips
Have you ever kissed a breath of emotion
Have you ever closed our eyes
and seen your destiny
Have you ever made love to a real dream
Have you ever pinched yourself to awake
Have you ever held your breath
Have you ever spoke the words I need you
Have you ever felt your heart
pounding through your chest
Have you felt goosebumps with the very sight
Have you ever giggled inside
Have you ever drawn hearts in the sand
Have you ever held a hand
that is gentle and warm
Have you ever just felt a wave of trust,
pure trust
Have you ever known from the beginning
Have you ever just layed still daydreaming
Have you ever felt scared with excitement
Have you ever shared a smile
Have you ever held on tight
Have you ever longed to kiss his lips
I have
I have always known I would fall in love
I have so much love to give
I have you in my heart forever
Have you ever kissed a breath of emotion
Have you ever closed our eyes
and seen your destiny
Have you ever made love to a real dream
Have you ever pinched yourself to awake
Have you ever held your breath
Have you ever spoke the words I need you
Have you ever felt your heart
pounding through your chest
Have you felt goosebumps with the very sight
Have you ever giggled inside
Have you ever drawn hearts in the sand
Have you ever held a hand
that is gentle and warm
Have you ever just felt a wave of trust,
pure trust
Have you ever known from the beginning
Have you ever just layed still daydreaming
Have you ever felt scared with excitement
Have you ever shared a smile
Have you ever held on tight
Have you ever longed to kiss his lips
I have
I have always known I would fall in love
I have so much love to give
I have you in my heart forever
0 comments:
Post a Comment