COOL BLUE EYES
Sweetest lover of my soul
I see your cool blue eyes
When I close my own.
Your warm, clean essence
Surrounds me in my daydreams
as your strong arms enfold.
My lips long to kiss your chest
Where your heart beats steady below
And then travel up, and down.
You opened that heart to me
And showed me your spirit
At once strong and vulnerable.
We kiss so soft and hot
Our tongues touch, bitter and sweet
A taste like chocolate and wine.
Our breath comes hard
I inhale your masculine flower
You (love) bite my flesh, I sigh.
I want to protect, pleasure, love you.
I want to be loved, cherished by you.
What would I do … without you?
I see your cool blue eyes
When I close my own.
Your warm, clean essence
Surrounds me in my daydreams
as your strong arms enfold.
My lips long to kiss your chest
Where your heart beats steady below
And then travel up, and down.
You opened that heart to me
And showed me your spirit
At once strong and vulnerable.
We kiss so soft and hot
Our tongues touch, bitter and sweet
A taste like chocolate and wine.
Our breath comes hard
I inhale your masculine flower
You (love) bite my flesh, I sigh.
I want to protect, pleasure, love you.
I want to be loved, cherished by you.
What would I do … without you?
0 comments:
Post a Comment