BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

bidvertiser referaal program

Pages

Get Chitika Premium

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

 TRUST


It's never yet started
what we thought would do
The trust in our lives
It was there and we never knew

You dont have to say it
You dont have to show
I knew it all along
Which you could never know

If I dont tell you something
which I don't want to tell
You might feel I am hiding
And don't love you that well

Trust is there in many ways
It has never made us apart
Makes us stronger each passing day
Even if our future is dark

There are times when words don't say
Then, at least my lips don't lie
take my hand and forget the trust
Let me hold you so that we can fly

0 comments:

bux4add3

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate