WHO WHAT WHERE AND WHY
Who makes me smile without being here?
That when skies are grey, calms all my fears?
Who lights up my world
when they hold me so tight?
It is you...
the man I desire to hold me all night.
What is it about you that drives me so crazy?
It's the way that you treat me
and look at me baby.
You're so handsome and strong
and just so amazing,
You make me feel blessed
and feel proud I'm your lady.
When did I know that I had surely struck gold?
When thoughts of you lingered,
and they never got old.
When texting and phone-talking were no longer enough
and a whole day not seeing you
always seems tough.
Where did you come from
and where had you been?
I'd been looking for you,
since God knows back when.
You're so sweet and so kind
and fill me with pleasure
I think life has prepared me
for you and your treasure.
Why am I feeling like I need no other?
It is you that I yearn for,
you fill my heart's hunger.
You're my star and my moon
and you're warm like the sun.
You're my wishes, my prayers...
all answered in one!
That when skies are grey, calms all my fears?
Who lights up my world
when they hold me so tight?
It is you...
the man I desire to hold me all night.
What is it about you that drives me so crazy?
It's the way that you treat me
and look at me baby.
You're so handsome and strong
and just so amazing,
You make me feel blessed
and feel proud I'm your lady.
When did I know that I had surely struck gold?
When thoughts of you lingered,
and they never got old.
When texting and phone-talking were no longer enough
and a whole day not seeing you
always seems tough.
Where did you come from
and where had you been?
I'd been looking for you,
since God knows back when.
You're so sweet and so kind
and fill me with pleasure
I think life has prepared me
for you and your treasure.
Why am I feeling like I need no other?
It is you that I yearn for,
you fill my heart's hunger.
You're my star and my moon
and you're warm like the sun.
You're my wishes, my prayers...
all answered in one!
0 comments:
Post a Comment